The Shtiebel is dedicated to making an impact in our community and in the world.
In collaboration with Mazon Australia, we are launching a community Street Pantry, located at the front of our building at 34 Booran Road.
Using the give what you can, take what you need, premise of the street pantry, ongoing we are collecting and offering non-perishable food items to those experiencing food insecurity.
Together, we can make a difference!
give what you can
we accept all non-perishable food items
- Please drop off food supplies that are unopened and still in date to The Shtiebel.
- Bring items to your regular class, Shabbat services or other events.
support our pantry
we are looking for volunteers to help look after our street pantry, by
- Regularly checking and restocking the pantry with donated supplies.
- Helping coordinate food drives to restock our supplies.
- Collecting supplies when needed from the Mazon warehouse.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.